Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Osvaldo Pugliese / Jorge Maciel - Spotify playlist

Jorge Maciel, Osvaldo Pugliese and Miguel Montero

I created this playlist of Pugliese and Maciel to look deeper into the recordings of Pugliese and try to find out if I could create something different from my normal tanda with Pugliese and Maciel, which is naturally built around the heavenly "Remembranza". Maciel recorded over 50 songs with Pugliese and also some duets with Miguel Montero and Abél Córdoba (not included in the playlist yet). I'm not  trying to re-invent the wheel here, but I'd like to hear your comments on which of these songs are your favorites and which ones you would consider still suitable for social dancing? "Esta noche de luna" and "El panuelito" at least are played in milongas sometimes.

I will be posting more playlists from the singers of Pugliese like Roberto Chanel and Alberto Moran soon. This playlist is in chronological order based on the list from www.tango.info.



No comments:

Post a Comment